Home

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Call It a Day

     It was Saturday and i woke up before my every-10-minutes-alarm rang. MUA did my make up at 3 a.m. Starved all day long. Too much worried before the day (overslept, heavy rain and storm, flat tire, trafficjam because 5 or 6 campus held the graduation at the same day,  fell down from my wedges). Forced to had lunch at dirty warung padang. My ankle were sick for 2 days. And so on and so on.

      But, the best thing is they were there for me.
      I believed Papah saw me from 'above' and proudly smile at me as myself. Mamah and Mas accompanied me during the ceremony. Yonyon and Lubna brought me a Nyam-nyam bouquet. Did a photoshoot with Bugisan's also.
      Ahlia came with two gifts on her hands. (Thanks Julita+Eva!)
      Riris and Ratih, lucky me, were patiently wait for me at home.
      Cactus delivery from Yusti and Moe's veil made my day too.
   
Oh, the super fast and dangerous meet up with KKN after graduation!
Farah for the lovely present and stories to shared.
Ian and his jealousy gf.
Iqbal, Dasta, and Nexson that happily came.
All i want to say is thankyou! For being my precious forever inner circle :)

And yup! That was me.
Laughed and thanked myself for been doing a great job in this 4 years of struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment